It’s that time of year when we celebrate the birth of our Nation!
Due to Australia Day falling on a Sunday, we’ve decided to keep our Annual Church Picnic tradition and spend the day in fellowship together!
- When: Sunday 26th January 2014 (no church service held on this day)
- From: 9am – 4pm-ish (Breakfast at 9am Lunch will be at 12:30pm)
- Where: Swaddling Reserve, Toowoon Bay (Google Map http://goo.gl/maps/vVr1o)
- BYO: Picnic Supplies (Chairs, picnic rug, plates, cutlery, chairs)
- BYO: Meat for BBQ for your family (drinks etc)
- *Note: Bacon, Eggs (for breakfast), Sausages & bread (for lunch) will be supplied for families who RSVP
- Nibbles, Salad or desert to share.
- ALSO: Your THONGS for our thong throwing competition!
- AND: Towels, cosies, sunscreen, hats, sun shades, gazebo’s, snorkels, water toys, or ball games & heaps of energy for a fun filled day!
Note: BBQ’s are available on site but we will bring ours on the day. Tea & coffee will also be available.