Tricia shares how God revealed to her all the amazing NEW things that happen to us on the New Birth and how to see them manifesting in our lives.
Along with The Parable of the Talents, The Parable of the Ten Minas has been misunderstood by many as being about the consequences of not using our gifts for the Kingdom. However, when we view this parable through the lens of history, something entirely different emerges. Pastor Shaun Walker unlocks this parable and brings out the truth of what Jesus meant when He shared this parable, and why He shared it in the first place.
- When: Friday 7th March 2014
- At: 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Where: Anthony & Lisa’s, Gorokan (check email for address)
- Led by: Anthony Wrightson
- BYO: Morning tea to share
- Topic: The book of Jude
It would be great if you could read the book of Jude before hand so that you can come along ready to share. If you don’t get a chance to read it come along anyway and have some great fellowship!
Each month we will pick a different book or chapter to read from and share.
Many people believe that the Parable of the Talents given by Jesus to His disciples is referring to the consequences of what happens to Christians when they don’t use the spiritual gifts that they have been given. But in this insightful message, Pastor Shaun Walker unlocks this passage in Luke 25 and brings out the truth of what Jesus was really saying when he spoke this Parable.
It’s that time of year when we celebrate the birth of our Nation!
Due to Australia Day falling on a Sunday, we’ve decided to keep our Annual Church Picnic tradition and spend the day in fellowship together!
- When: Sunday 26th January 2014 (no church service held on this day)
- From: 9am – 4pm-ish (Breakfast at 9am Lunch will be at 12:30pm)
- Where: Swaddling Reserve, Toowoon Bay (Google Map http://goo.gl/maps/vVr1o)
- BYO: Picnic Supplies (Chairs, picnic rug, plates, cutlery, chairs)
- BYO: Meat for BBQ for your family (drinks etc)
- *Note: Bacon, Eggs (for breakfast), Sausages & bread (for lunch) will be supplied for families who RSVP
- Nibbles, Salad or desert to share.
- ALSO: Your THONGS for our thong throwing competition!
- AND: Towels, cosies, sunscreen, hats, sun shades, gazebo’s, snorkels, water toys, or ball games & heaps of energy for a fun filled day!
Note: BBQ’s are available on site but we will bring ours on the day. Tea & coffee will also be available.
Tricia shares candidly how she overcame her past and now enjoys an abundant LIFE in Christ!
To listen to this free Audio Message click here to download: https://neridawalker.cartloom.com/cart/quickbuy/97432